How to Change the Time/Date on ESI Phone Systems:
1) Press the Program button
2) Press the HOLD button then enter the admin password 456.
3) As soon as you hear the option for System Function Programming Enter 141 to set the time & Date.
4) Enter a new time in a twelve-hour format.
Example: Enter 1 2 3 3 for 12:33, or 3 1 5 for 3:15 (note that you don’t need leading zero for the time).
5) Select AM or PM by pressing a scroll key (up or down arrow keys)
6) If the Date is correct. Press # (pound key) to save the entry. If you need to reset the date follow the next steps.
1) Enter a new date in an eight-digit format, including leading zeroes.
Example: Enter 0 7 0 4 2 0 0 8 for July 4, 2008 (note that leading zeroes are required here, unlike in Step 1).
2) Press # to finish the entry.